GT03 - Quad Biking In Kiulu
Tour Code GT03
Duration Day Tour
Minimum 2 Pax
Pickup Point Kota Kinabalu
Drop Off Point Kota Kinabalu
RM 230.00 per Person
RM 184.00 per Children
About the package
- Transfers, light refreshments and English speaking guide.
- We contribute RM 10 for every guest who joins to the Kiulu Community Development Fund that goes towards building capacity in the Kiulu villages.
- Participants need to be 18 years old and above with a valid car/bike drivers license. Please have ready a photo, scan copy or the original license itself when asked so that we can verify that you are allowed to drive the quadbike. We have available one 2-seater Quad-Bike allowing for Pillion/Passenger option (passenger can be below 18 and does not require a valid license). Please enquire for price. Please be warned that this tour involves an element of risk. All participants are required to sign a liability waiver prior to riding. We reserve the right to require you to ride as a passenger with the accompanying guide if the guide feels that your driving might endanger your safety.
- Quad bike tour is subject to cancellation in the event of adverse weather conditions. If the tour cannot be held due to safety reasons, a substitute tour, postponement or a full refund will be offered.
We Recommend You To Bring
- Long sleeve shirt and pants (to protect from riding in the sun)
- Shoes (no sandals or flip flops)
- Water bottle
- Change of clothes for the return journey
Note: We provide helmet, riding gloves, face mask and 2 bottles of mineral water for each participant.
We run two session daily: Morning and afternoon session
Morning session: 0700-1300hrs
Afternoon session: 1330-1900hrs
The excitement begins with your pickup from your hotel and a scenic drive approximately 1.5hours to the set-off point, stopping midway for photos of the scenic landscape. A safety briefing is held upon arrival before a practice run and then we’re off. Embark on a two-hour guided scenic quad bike adventure, passing through several villages and beyond with views of the paddy fields, plantations, jungle and the Kiulu River. Enjoy a light refreshment before returning to your hotel. (Light Refreshment)