GT06 - Guided Snorkeling Tour In Kota Kinabalu
Tour Code GT06
Duration Day Tours
Minimum 2 Pax
Pickup Point Kota Kinabalu
Drop Off Point Kota Kinabalu
RM 245.00 per Person
RM 196.00 per Children
About the package
- Return boat transfers on one of our Borneo Dream boats from Jesselton Point Jetty.
- Jesselton Point jetty fee and Sabah Parks island conservation fee.
- Free use of our rental snorkel gear (mask, snorkel, full foot fins, shorty tropical 3mm wetsuit).
- 2 – 3 guided snorkel tours (subject to conditions on the day)
- Guiding by one of our friendly, experienced, qualified PADI Professionals.
- Lunch at a cafe on an island in the Marine Park (choose from a range of meal options).
- Free flow water and snacks (biscuits / sweets) on our boats.
- We suggest you bring small change for an ice cream or a soft drink / fruit juice at lunch time.
- Camera with underwater housing are available for daily rental at MYR 159.00 per camera per day (advance booking required).
- A PADI Liability Release Form must be signed and understood by the participant before the tour commences. Any participant under 18 years is supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
We Recommend You To Bring
- Swim wear
- Dry clothes
- Sun tan lotion
- Sun hat
- Sun glasses
Meet our crew at the Red Telephone Booths/Boxes on the left hand side, just inside the entrance on the left hand side at Jesselton Point Jetty.
Board our boat and a boat safety briefing will be provided. Your Snorkel Guide will introduce themselves and outline the itinerary for your itinerary for the day. You will then be transferred to the morning snorkel site in Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park.
0930hrs – 945hrs
From Jesselton Point Jetty it takes about 15 – 30 minutes to arrive in the marine park. We will then give you a full briefing prior to your first guided snorkeling tour. Get your snorkel gear on and off you go with your PADI Instructor Snorkel Guide for your morning guided snorkeling tour. During the morning you will be offered two guided snorkeling sessions at two different coral reef sites (each snorkel session will be maximum 1 hour). Your Snorkel Guide can also choose to adapt the morning snorkel session to offer one longer snorkel tour in the morning if a site offers lovey snorkeling conditions, or due to weather / sea state.
Your group and guide will be collected and taken for lunch on one of the islands in the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park.