GT07 - Unguided Snorkeling Tour In Kota Kinabalu
Tour Code GT07
Duration Day Tour
Minimum 2 Pax
Pickup Point Kota Kinabalu
Drop Off Point Kota Kinabalu
RM 175.00 per Person
RM 140.00 per Children
About the package
- Return boat transfers on one of our Borneo Dream boats from Jesselton Point Jetty.
- Jesselton Point jetty fee and Sabah Parks island conservation fee.
- Free use of our rental snorkel gear (mask, snorkel, full foot fins, shorty tropical 3mm wetsuit).
- 2 x unguided snorkeling sessions (from the beach) in Kota Kinabalu.
- Lunch at a cafe on an island in the Marine Park (choose from a range of meal options).
- Free flow water and snacks (biscuits / sweets) on our boats.
- We suggest you bring small change for drinks and an ice cream on the islands.
- We recommend you do not take valuables onto the island during your snorkeling sessions (there are no secure storage facilities on the islands).
- A PADI Liability Release Form must be signed and understood by the participant before the tour commences.
We Recommend You To Bring
- Swim wear
- Dry clothes
- Sun tan lotion
- Sun hat
- Bottle of water for whilst you are on the islands for your snorkeling sessions
- Sun glasses
Meet our crew at the Red Telephone Booths/Boxes, these are just inside the archway entrance on the left hand side.
Board our boat and a boat safety briefing will be provided. One of our crew will explain the outline itinerary for the day. You will then be transferred by boat to an island in Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park – your morning snorkel site.
0930hrs – 9:45hrs
From Jesselton Point Jetty it takes about 30 minutes to arrive in the marine park. One of our crew will escort you onto the island (with your snorkel gear) and provide an overview of the island facilities as well as suggest the snorkel route you should follow. You then have the morning to go snorkeling from the beach(unguided) or chill out on the beach.
11:30hrs – 12:00hrs
You will meet our boat at the end of the Resort Jetty (our crew will confirm the meeting time on the day) and taken for lunch on one of the islands in the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park.
After your lunch break you will have the opportunity to go unguided snorkeling from the beach (at a different site to the morning session) or alternatively relax on a beach.
15:00 – 16:00hrs
At the end of the day you will be returned to Jesselton Point jetty.